Friday, December 10, 2004

My first blog - ever

Well, this is it. My first blog entry.
A small step for man, an even smaller step for mankind.

Interesting how a white textbox can look so, well, empty once you have total freedom to write whatever you want. I can talk about everything and nothing, and all in one post.

Blogging is a great thing. They're like diaries, but cool enough so that guys will actually write one. You can talk to everyone and noone at the same time. But you still get to say your bit. Even if it is about the grossely underestimated qualities of the common sparrow or 10.000 ways to use cabbage in your diet (if somebody reads this who actually knows them all... please don't bother sending me a list).

Mmm, this is enough for now. I'll talk more later. I always do.

nico

No comments: