Monday, December 13, 2004

Incredible

Went to see The Incredibles yesterday. Bloody funny. And uncannily similar to my own life.
I too have been banished from using my super powers in public. Supernonsense is a dangerous thing, especially when you're tired and have nothing else to talk about. First, you think of something completely idiotic and the next thing you know, people start believing it...
Famously, Bush became president when one guy bet against a friend that he could pick out a random idiot and get him elected. Also, the great pyramid was constructed after a slave started the rumour that the farao's favourite geometrical form was a triangle. Stonehenge: domino must be so much cooler if we use huge boulders. Nonsense is selffulfilling, so, I have to restrain myself. Or else...

No comments: